- Michael Buisset will open the webinar with an introduction on the general developments on the legal issues in the commodity world following the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Sarah Hunt and Anne-Marie Pearce will then discuss how to protect yourself in sales contracts that are not "back-to-back" in a presentation that will address i) applicable law, ii) the timing of contractual obligations in a contractual chain and iii) quality, quantity and implied terms.
- Sarah Taylor will then discuss Offtake Agreements: how they work and key drafting issues.
- The webinar will continue with a presentation by Caroline West on the legal problems presented by Liquefaction.
- The presentations will be followed by a Q/A session that will allow you to exchange with the speakers on the various topics.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please register directly on the following zoom registration from HFW:
The Webinar is free of charge.