A new kind of commodity event
Commodity producers, traders, buyers and investors are under pressure to undergo massive transformation. Companies face an increasingly complex operating environment, but have incredible opportunities to influence a brighter future, while delivering maximum impact.
Unprecedented volatility, changing consumer and governmental demands, digital transformation and an intense geopolitical landscape are impacting every commodity and every stakeholder.
A global shift toward environmental accountability, major technological disruptions and unexpected economic activity are all creating exciting opportunities and stark challenges for trading houses, investors, producers, traders, buyers and governments alike. So why does the system so often feel disconnected, outdated and impossible to transform?
Reuters Events’ Commodity Trading Summit will unite industry leaders passionate about challenging what’s possible and developing innovative and responsible solutions to deliver a better global commodity trading system.
5 Reasons to Join The Summit Now
- 5,000+ of the most forward-thinking commodity trading leaders in attendance: #RECommodities brings together senior decision-makers from major and innovative commodity trading houses, energy and commodity producers, buyers, investment firms, banks, government, regulators and leading market influencers!
- Revitalising Commodity Trading: By bringing together leaders from both strategic and trading specific roles, we facilitate a conversation that breaks down knowledge silos and gives practical guidance to support decision-makers across all portfolios
- Practical Approach: This is not just another talking-shop. Industry leaders outline their methodologies, get candid with commodity trading data and business model approaches and discuss the key steps that must be taken in 2020 and beyond.
- Keep Up To Date: As an attendee of the Commodity Trading Summit, you’ll be subscribed to the latest market updates, hot news, in-depth analytical webinars, whitepapers, reports and surveys so that you can stay in the loop with year round developments
- Reuters News Led Sessions: Our chief correspondents are keen to be involved in forwarding the discussion and so have invited their news making household names for live fireside chats
More information and registration on: