Trade and Commodity Finance Series
Alternative Funding in Support of Trading?
- With traditional lenders existing the commodity finance space, how Credit and Political Risk Insurance (CPRI) can help in unlocking funding and reduce borrowing costs?
- How can CPRI be used pro-actively to improve a your company’s working capital?
- Surety Bonds – the insurance industry’s alternative to bank guarantees you probably never heard about but wish you did.
Alternative Credit - Given the recent turmoil caused by Greensill
- How will alternative funding evolve.
- How will supple chain finance and the trade finance business weather the storm.
- How has investor appetite to participate in the industry has been affected?
- What are your plans and product offering going forward.
- Eran Charit, Head of Structured and Capital Solutions at AON
- Alexander Peters, Group Chief Financial Officer at ArrowResources AG
- Kristofer Tremaine, founder and CEO of Kimura Capital
- Harris Antoniou, Founder and Managing Director of Neptune International AG
Venue: Online - weblink will be sent a few hours before
Date/Time: Thursday, 22 April 2021/ 2.00-3.30 pm (CEST
Admission: Free of charge
Registration: Please register on our website until Tuesday, 20 April 2021
More information - Flyer