ZCA Seminar on Incoterms - September 12, 2022
On 12 September 2022 we will held a seminar with Jon Walden on Incoterms.
Incoterms are core to contracts for the international sale of goods. They link the 4 elements of such contracts – commercial, transport, regulatory, finance - and part of their purpose is to identify the divi-sion of cost, risk and responsibility between the seller and buyer.
It is imperative that all those involved in international trade activities, such as traders, manufacturers, bankers, transport operators, for-warders, insurance companies and lawyers have an in-depth under-stand of the rules.
The trainer Mr Jon Walden was involved in the Incoterms 2020 revision process and is an International Chamber of Commerce accredited Incoterms 2020 trainer.
Topics covered in the seminar:
- Introduction to Incoterms
- The 2020 revision – key differences from 2010
- Why use them – risk, costs, responsibilities, and functions
- The terms – difference between conventional maritime and other modes
- The terms in detail (EXW, FCA, FOB, FAS etc.)
- Incoterms and e-commerce
- Which term to use
- Topical issues – Incoterms and payments
More information: Flyer
Date / Time
Monday, 12 September 2022, 14:00 – 18:00
Followed by networking drink.
- Participants from ZCA member firms CHF 200.-
every further person from the same company CHF 100.-
- Non-members CHF 300.-
every further person from the same company CHF 150.-
Please register on our website or send us an e-mail to email@example.com until 6 September 2022.