In cooperation with the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts, the Lugano Commodity Trading Association (LCTA) and the Zug Commodity Association (ZCA) offer a Certificate of Advanced Studies CAS in Commodity Professional, starting 7 May 2015. The program will provide detailed skills, a thorough understanding of the industry, and enable to better understand commodity dynamics and processes. It combines theoretical know-how with hands-on learning experience in a powerful mix and prepares to take on management or specialist functions within the commodity industry.
– Employees and professionals of companies from the commodity industry, who would like to expand their education
– Employees working for service providers in the commodity industry (e.g. legal, audit, shipping, risk, insurance etc.)
– Those who are considering a career change
– Visit www.hslu.ch/commodity
– Visit our evening events on 10 December 2014 and/or 27 January 2015, 17.45 at IFZ, where you can discuss with alumni
– Call Martin Spillmann +41 41 757 6735 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org