Following several successful years in Lugano, GTR’s annual event for the global commodities sector will relocate to Geneva for 2019, taking place at the Hotel President Wilson on September 19.
Widely regarded as one of the premier gatherings for the global commodity financing sector, GTR Commodities 2019 will provide an unrivalled forum for networking and discussion on the key issues impacting on the global commodities market, from financing trends to geopolitical factors, sector profiles, risk management strategies, sustainability issues and the role of technology.
Attendees will benefit from critical market insight and idea sharing through a series of informative discussions, debates, case studies and breakouts, whilst the unchallenged networking opportunities available at every GTR event will provide access to over 100 companies engaged in commodity finance business, including trading companies, multinationals, financial institutions and service providers.
- Corporate rate pass*: Available to those who are exporters, importers, manufactures, distributors, traders & producers of physical goods only. No bankers, solution providers, insurers etc.
– ZCA receive 20 complimentary corporate rate passes for members (Corporate pass normally EUR 299.00/ per person)
– To register, please send contacts full details (name, job title, company, email & phone) to Elisabeth Spry email@example.com
- Standard rate pass:
– ZCA receive 15% discount to all members with code CZA15 when booking online (Standard pass normally EUR 1,195.00)
– Book online and enter discount code at Step 3
More information on: GTR Commodities 2019
To register for the event, please contact Elisabeth Spry (Marketing Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +44 (0)20 8772 3006.