The Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI) is a global Standard to promote open and accountable management of natural resources. It seeks to strengthen government and company systems, inform public debate, and enhance trust. In each implementing country it is supported by a coalition of governments, companies and civil society working together.
- ZCA Online Event: Trade and Commodity Finance Series – April 22, 2021
- 10th ZCA Annual General Meeting & Evening Event – May 5, 2021
- ZCA Online Event: How to unlock Alternative Capital for small/medium commodity traders – March 24, 2021
- Ernst & Young webcast: The day after the RBI vote – November 30, 2020
- Tag der Zuger Wirtschaft – November 10, 2020