12. November 2021 – 12. November 2021
Commodity Finance – Challenges and solutions in a shifting landscape
In this event we will explore the commodity finance landscape and alternative finance solutions.
Commodity trade finance is a vital component in the exchange of goods and commodities, supporting market participants and facilitating global trade flows.
Although trade finance is well-established, with a long tradition of bank support, recent regulatory & compliance developments, unprecedented macro events have resulted in dramatically changed dynamics. This has intensified the need for curated alternative sources of liquidity.
- Clint Walker, Portfolio Manager at Artis Finance
- Harry Smith, Vice President at Artis Finance
- Dhaval Shah, President at TMT Metals Holdings Limited
The Event will be held hybrid:
– Hotel City Garden (Gardenroom), Metallstrasse 20, Zug
– online via Zoom
Friday, 12 November 2021
12pm – 1pm presentation
1pm – 1.30pm sandwich-lunch
Free of charge
– Please register until November 10, 2021.
– Covid certificate (vaccinated, restored or tested) required.